Saturday 6 December 2014

The Solitude of my life

It is a condition when
One’s feelings are hurt
And mind goes shut.
The span when one feels 
Distressed, Dejected and Disappointed. 

  The feeling I feel
    It is hurt and heal
 For me and my life
             It is Solitude of my life.

An outlandish individual
I am consider
But for me it’s me
And not a nutty

With broken heart and spirit
With Weak will and 
Determination I roam
But want someone to
Express hearts elation

No one to ask and utter
                                                   No one to open the shutter
 Of my heart and life
It is solitude of my life.

There is someone who lacked
There is someone needed
Always there is someone in 
Everyone’s life who 
Has importance and significance.

But for me there is no one 
                                                         To convey my thoughts
                                                                As it is my life i.e.  
                                                       It is Solitude of life.          

No comments:

Post a Comment